- How much does it cost to subscribe?
The site is free! All that is required is a valid email address and you can use all of the
features at no cost.
- How do I get featured in the galleries?
Click on the galleries button and enter the gallery you would like to be featured in - mature or younger.
On the top of page click on the bold CLICK HERE and we will take care of the rest.
- How do I ensure that I get featured in the galleries?
At this time, we are not featuring "naughty" pictures (we will add those galleries
later). So you must have at least one photo that does not show nudity. Also, your
photos must be of a high enough quality. The best way to determine this is to go
into MY PICS AND VIDEOS and click on the photos you have added. If the photo looks
very grainy, then it is likely not of high enough quality.
- I don’t want to receive email notifications. Can I opt out?
Yes you can. Go to MY PROFILE and under ACCOUNT INFORMATION uncheck the boxes that
read "Email me when a user contacts me" and "Receive Graymate announcements". Make
sure to click UPDATE at the bottom of the page to change your settings. Please remember
that notifications can be turned on and off as you like.
- Can you please explain again what IGNORE does?
Ignoring is not the same as BLOCKING someone. When you ignore a user, they will not
appear on your search results or the latest logins. An ignored user can still contact
you and see you. They can see you, but you don’t see them!
- What does the online indicator mean?
When a user is ONLINE, it simply means that they are logged into the site. At this
time, you can’t chat live with online users, but this feature is coming
- Why does it say NO PHOTO AVAILABLE on my latest login?
You have not designated a photo as your PROFILE PICTURE. Go to MY PICS AND VIDEOS
and check the box PROFILE PICTURE underneath the photo that you would like people
- How do I keep my photos private?
Please note that when uploading a photo, you MUST click on the PRIVATE check box to make
it private and invisible to all others. Labeling a photo has "e;naughty"e; or "e;clean"e; does not
determine whether it is private.
- Is there a limit on the messages I can send?
Yes and No. There is no limit on the number of messages you can send. We do have,
however, a limit on the number of DIFFERENT users you can contact in one day. This
is for security reasons. We are trying to prevent anyone from
using the site for advertising reasons and also to prevent scammers from reaching
- For what reasons should I report a user?
These are the primary reasons for reporting a user to us:
- the user is being abusive or harassing you
- the user is trying to scam you out of money or private information
- the user’s photos are mislabeled as clean when in fact they are naughty
- The site is acting strange. What should I do?
Many of the site’s little "bugs" can be fixed by clicking on the refresh button on your
web browser. Also remember that if something seems strange, please click on CONTACT US and let us know about the problem.
- I can’t seem to save my profile. Why?
First of all, make sure you always press the UPDATE button on MY PROFILE to ensure that any changes
you have made are saved. Also, WEBTV users might have trouble saving their
profiles. If you use WEBTV, please CONTACT US and we will fill the profile out for
- I can’t contact anyone and the site says I need to validate my account. How do I
When you first signed up, a welcome message was sent to you that contained instructions on
how to validate your email address. If you deleted this message, click on the link
that will resend this message to you.
- How do I cancel my account?
In order to cancel your account, please click on CONTACT US in the upper left corner
of the site. In the message box, simply say "Please cancel my account."